I am honored to be included on this list of accomplished, diverse, difference makers as one of the Empoweristas! Check out these women thought leaders who have claimed their place in the digital space!
The Digital Sisterhood Network is proud to announce the 2013 Digital Sisters of the Year. They represent the #DigitalSisterhood 100. Each Digital Sister of the Year truly embodies the theme of Digital Sisterhood Month 2013: “Fierce Living: Too Bold for Boundaries.” To learn more about them, check out the #DigitalSisterhood 100 list below.
The list is organized into seven categories: Creativista, Empirista, Empowerista, Enchantista, Evangelista, Flowista, and Lifestylista. The categories are based on the Digital Sisterhood Leadership Archetypes.
- A Creativista is a woman who gives birth to creativity (art, books, films, products, services, and webisodes).
- An Empirista is a woman who thinks of herself as CEO of her own corporation, ME, Inc.; maintains an entrepreneurial mindset; and gives birth to ideas and transforms them into businesses, economies, institutions, networks, and organizations that add value to people’s lives.
- An Empowerista is a woman who creates and curates content, shares information and experiences, connects with others and establishes positive relationships, and builds and participates in communities that empower her and others.
- An Enchantista is a woman who taps into the magic of her spirit as she focuses her energy, opens her heart, trusts her intuition, embraces her fears, and shares her gifts in service to others.
- An Evangelista is a woman who supports and advocates a philosophy, a values system, a lifestyle, a cause, or a campaign that improves her life and others’ lives.
- A Flowista is a woman who unplugs from her digital life and tech devices for periods of time so she can recharge and take care of herself; and encourages women to unplug from their digital lives by incorporating mindfulness and self-care practices.
- A Lifestylista is a woman who lives her life as a work of art; expresses it through her passion for beauty, entertaining, fashion, food, home décor, personal style, and travel; and inspires others to live their lives as works of art.
See the #DigitalSisterhood 100